Top 5 Attractions In Cleveland Museum Of Art
The Cleveland Museum Of Art It is located in Cleveland, Ohio and has an area of 20,000 square feet and houses a large number of paintings, sculptures, and other art pieces. The museum is very popular because it has a lot of history and culture, which makes it a favorite place for tourists from around the world.
If you are visiting a city like Cleveland then you should definitely visit the Cleveland Museum of Art. There are many reasons for you to visit the museum, but let’s talk about its most important attraction. The Cleveland Museum of Art is the largest art museum in North America and one of the best art museums in the country. It was established in 1897 and is located in the Cuyahoga County. It holds more than 200,000 art pieces. It has the largest collection of impressionist art pieces in North America and it has more than 1 million visitors every year.
1. Gemstones It is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear “art museum”. This is a great museum to see some amazing art pieces as well as gemstones. If you want to get an impression of this museum then you must see the collection of gemstones, which is quite large. You will find the gemstones of all kinds here, from gold and silver to precious stones.
2. Egyptian Artifacts If you are a history buff then you will surely like this attraction. The museum has more than 70,000 artifacts, which are related to ancient Egypt. The museum was built in 1896 and it is the first museum in North America to hold the collections of Egyptian artifacts.
3. The most interesting thing about this museum is that it has more than 30,000 pieces of art work, which are related to America. You will find some paintings by famous American artists like John Singleton Copley, Charles Willson Peale and George Caleb Bingham.
4. The Cleveland Museum of Art holds more than 35,000 pieces of art work, which are related to China. The art collection includes paintings, sculptures and calligraphy. The museum also has a collection of ancient jade, ceramics and bronzes.
5. The best thing about the Cleveland Museum of Art is that it has the largest collection of impressionist and modern art pieces in the entire world. You will find some amazing art pieces here, including Van Gogh’s Starry Night, Monet’s Water Lilies and Renoir’s Moulin de la Galette. If you love impressionist and modern art then this is the perfect place for you. Conclusion: If you want to visit a place with great art, then this museum is the perfect place for you. I am sure you will enjoy every moment of your visit here and will get a memorable experience.